Wednesday 30 June 2010

9 hours till we are high in the sky ...

Just thought I would update the blog one last time before we set off to Afreekkkaa!!

Well the nerves are definately settling in now... with only 4 hours till I have to leave to travel to the airport I'm feeling a bit panicked that my stuff is still not fully packed!! Instead of doing the sensible thing of packing right now I am doing my favourite activity of procrastinating!
Updating my blog and facebook vs packing.... I'm doing the less stressful option!!

After a few last minute buys I think I have everything I need for the adventure to begin... it's just fitting it all in the rucksack that is beginning to be the problem... and carrying the rucksack! I attempted this last night and found that I had to lean forward in order to be able to walk anywhere with it and even then if someone so much as pokes me I think I'm going to fall over :-s

Anyways I will write again when I have got to the land of Afreekaaaa :o)

Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment