Tuesday 1 June 2010

28 Days, 22 Hours, 16 minutes until Take-Off!!

Hey Everyone!!

This is the first time I have ever done a blog so I apologise if I ramble on a bit!!

So...it really isn't very long until we (TG4) depart for Tanzania! To say that I am excited would be an understatement, I think people are starting to become very bored of my minute by minute countdown to departure!! We set off on our rather long journey to Moshi, Tanzania on 30th June via Dubai and Nairobi.

Apart from the excitement, it is also fair to say I'm pretty apprehensive. This is my first trip abroad volunteering, so I'm not really sure what to expect!! I can't wait to get out there and meet the local communities and get immersed in their culture. It is going to be an awesome experience!!

Rightio, I think I better stop there otherwise I might be tempted to start rambling about random things!

Thanks for reading!

Clare

No comments:

Post a Comment