Tuesday 1 June 2010

29 Days to go...

Hey Everyone...

Well the countdown begins... I guess it's safe to say the nerves are definitely setting in!! My group TG4 sets out to Africa on the 30th June at 20.40... we have an interesting journey ahead of us which is going to last 32hours taking into account the time difference .... we fly from Heathrow to Dubai where we get to stay for 9 hours then its from Dubai to Nairobi where we stay over night before the last leg of our journey to Moshi, Tanzania :o)
I am just getting myself sorted now - I've finally got all my injections, travel insurance and today I applied for my Visa. It's all feeling very surreal and I'm slightly panicked as it feels like I've got so much to do still. Finding trousers to wear out there is realistically a simple task and should be enjoyable as it's shopping but I'm getting very stressed about it!

I will update my blog as the countdown to Africa gets ever nearer...

Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment