Wednesday 23 June 2010

One Week Until the Adventure Begins!

Hi Everyone,

Well, it is now one week and counting until we depart for Moshi via Dubai and Nairobi.
The excitment is beginning to reach fever pitch and the nerves are starting to kick in!

After having spent the afternoon with the BCU FAA society leader, Nicola Wellings (quite possibly the best leader in the world!), I have begun to realise quite how unprepared I am. My shopping list is getting longer daily with things like suncream, DEET spray and underwear still to buy!! Fingers crossed this time next week I will have everything, otherwise I'm going to get pretty stuck!

This week my university course comes to an end and I move out of my student house, meaning that come Friday my life is going to be AFRICA AFRICA AFRICA!!! That gives me about four days to do my shopping, start and finish my packing! I am thinking things might get a little tense in the Wells household this weekend!

Anyway, I am now of to chill in the garden and drink some cider with fellow FAA volunteer Becca Kunze AKA KUNZEY!!

The next I add to this blog I will probably have arrived in Africa, so until then cheerio x

No comments:

Post a Comment