Wednesday 24 November 2021

Re: Increase traffic to your website

Hi,
Would you please tell me whether you received my last email or not? Please let me know so that I can update you further.
Would you like to discuss a Redesign/Re-development of your website, Mobile App/SEO then I can send you our Portfolio/Packages/Company information and time frame.
I have best offer you.
Your reply will be highly appreciated.


-----Original Message-----
From: Akash Singh <s_akash@aol.com>
Sent: Tue, Nov 23, 2021 2:59 pm
Subject: Increase traffic to your website

Hello,
We are a fast growing company based in India with primary focus on Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Link building Services.
We have a dedicated team of 20 professionals to serve you in building appropriate links and developing SEO.
We are working as an outsourced vendor for many reputed SEO agency based in USA, UK, Canada and Australia.
Other Affordable Search Engine Optimization Services Provided By Us:
1. SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
2. Link Building
3. Press Release
4. Article Submission/Article Writing
5. Blog Submissions/Writing
6. Directory Submission
7. Social Media Optimization
I'd be happy to send you our package, pricing and past work details, if you'd like to assess our work.
Kind Regards,

No comments:

Post a Comment